Saturday, January 31, 2015

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Show Off


First off I'd like to thank Chaotic Goddess Swaps for holding the swap. It was my first time joining but I will definitely be participating again.

My three books came separately, each on different days leading up to my birthday.  I have to say that was pretty awesome.
And as close as I'll get to being given books for my birthday.

The books are:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - My wish list book.
Bloodlines - Book my partner loved.
Ophelia - Haven't read but interested in.

Thanks to my partner Krysten from Krysten in Wonderland, I had so much fun doing this.
I can not wait to start reading them! Especially Bloodlines since I recently mentioned on Twitter that I planned on staring the series soon. I guess it'll be sooner than I planned! 

8 comments:

  1. I am interested in hearing what you think of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Great Swap Package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually listened to Miss Peregrine's on audiobook but am looking forward to reading it for myself; I always feel like I get a different view of the book that way.

      Delete
  2. You got a great package! So lucky to get books for your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I don't think I even realized my birthday would be coming at the same time when I signed up for the swap.

      Delete
  3. Great package. It was my first year participating and I'm definitely doing it again next year!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have Ophelia, too! I need to read it this year. Happy birthday! I'm so glad that coincided with your goodies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered Ophelia on a whim a while back and I was glad to-I really liked it. It's such a fun twist on a classic Shakespeare story! Also that Miss Peregrine's book is a really popular one! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed Miss Peregrine. I need to read those other two. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete