Thursday, January 22, 2015

January Write On Review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, for the FIRST TIME ever, it’s 3 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, January 23rd through Sunday, January 25th. Let’s get those reviews done!


I wish I knew what could get me back to writing. January is pretty much over and this is barely my fifth post.
Since October I think I've written, maybe, three reviews. Basically same old same in any posts I've done for this review-a-thon since then.
Which really is only two but the reviews have piled up that it feels like forever.


Reviews to write:

A Pinch of Ooh La La by Renee Swindle
Three Nights With A Rock Star by Amber Lin & Shari Slade
Sleepy Hollow: Children of the Revolution by Keith R.A DeCandido
Doctor Who: Lights Out by Holly Black
The Journal of Ichabod Crane by Alex Irvine
Elvis Presley: A Southern Life by Joel Williamson
Captive by Aimee Carter

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reviews and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pretty good with writing reviews overall. However, last year, during a readathon I read a lot of books but didn't write any reviews for them during the readathon... Afterward, I was too burned out from reading that I ended up not writing reviews for 4 or 5 books.... I could have used a write-a-thon then!! Maybe that would have motivated me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Black wrote a Doctor Who book?! I...have been under a rock. Good Luck & Happy Reviewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Review-a-Thon is a great way to get back in the groove!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete