Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

When I say "meant to get to" I probably mean that I have them but wasn't able to "get to" them for one reason or another.

Really more like one book or another.


1) Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
I bought it when it came out at the book fair where Laini was signing but I still hadn't bought - or read- the second Days of Blood and Starlight. I have since bought the second but am just holding off because of the length.

2) Minders by Michele Jaffe
I won a signed copy when it came out but didn't receive it until a few months after and was in the middle of so many other books.

3) Saving Quinton by Jessica Sorensen
Still trying to get back to the first. I have a weird time when it comes to New Adult books.

4) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
I heard so much about it!

5) Panic by Lauren Oliver
I have so many of her books that are waiting to be read.

6) Day 21 by Kass Morgan
I'm barely just getting to the first!

7) Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
It sounds so good!

8) Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
This is probably number one on "I can't believe I haven't gotten it yet!"
And I've had so many chances to go to signings but keep having to miss them.

9) Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Another book everyone was talking about.

10) Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rico Riordan
I had it in my hands! But had to let my mom borrow $10; so I couldn't buy it.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters and Cruel Beauty made my list too! I read Panic and enjoyed it. And I also read Day 21, but I didn't like it as much as book #1. I didn't hate it though. I hope you will enjoy it! I also want to read Trial by Fire and Love Letters to the Dead! And I have Dorothy Must Die on my TBR. I hope you get to read all of these this year! Great list!
    Stephanie- href="//http://mybookishitinerary.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-41-ten-2014-releases-i.html">My TTT

    ReplyDelete