Monday, February 2, 2015

Because it's REALLY Time To Get Back

I wish I knew what could get me back to writing. It's already February and this is barely my eleventh post of the year.

I haven't been super busy; I don't have a million things going on in my life, I just simply haven't been writing. I can't even remember the last time I sat at my computer and wrote anything.

I just haven't been feeling it. Even now I only have so many writable ideas going through my mind.

As I've mentioned more than a few times before- and honestly I hope this is the last time I ever do mention it again- I had to take classes at night a few months ago and ever since I've felt like I've fallen behind. As it is I have six reviews that need to be written, some for books I read back in October. And I'm sorry to say that the Write On Review-a-thon a few weeks did not help at all. At best I at least started a review.

It's like I'm tired. Of what I don't know. It's not of blogging, if it were this would be a very different kind of post.
Maybe I need something to look forward to, something that will get me going again.
Maybe I need a change of environment. Or maybe I just need to try something new.
I just don't know.

I probably haven't even put too much thought into this slump considering that it's something that has happened all my life.

I can find multiple journal entires where it literally just says "Not much happened." "Went to [somewhere]." "Saw [whoever]."
That is all  I would write some days.

So maybe I'm overthinking this and try to get back into old habits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment