Saturday, February 21, 2015

Book Spine Poetry: Mini-challenge #1

Since whenever we've done book spine poetry for the Love-a-thon I've done mine as a description of someone I've decided to officially make that my thing.

Yay! I've got a thing.

Here's this year's try:

Wicked (Pretty Little Liars, #5) Ruthless (Pretty Little Liars, #10) Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1)
Timeless (Timeless, #1) Privileged Harmless
Eve of Destruction (Marked, #2) Every Boy's Got One (Boy, #3)
Side Effects May Vary


Wicked, Ruthless, Frozen.
Timeless, Privileged, Harmless,
Eve of Destruction: Every Boy's Got One.
 
Side Effects May Vary. 

11 comments:

  1. Great poem! I really like it! I think you did an awesome job. I really like the way it flows. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love it and it's quite different too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I wasn't sure which direction I was going with it, only that it would be about a person.

      Delete
  3. I like the adjectives. Sounds like this person is complicated XD I was thinking of doing something like this, but I don't have enough books with titles that are adjectives :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised I found so many books I've read had adjectives, and this is my 3rd year doing it this way so there's quite a few.
      And you want to talk complicated; halfway through this I started wondering if I was describing myself.

      Delete
  4. Wait, is it me or you have a pic with freaking Laini Taylor. o-o You're so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's her. I got to meet her last April at a book fair. I was pretty lucky to get the picture; since I usually go to these things alone I feel so weird asking if someone will take a picture that I usually just get the books signed.

      Delete
  5. Oh, this is super creative! I like it! :)
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, how intriguing! Your poem makes me think a lot about the person it's referring to. I also think the titles were perfectly chosen! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete