Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

2a

So far this year I've read (and listened to) 11 books. So far I've only written maybe two reviews.
I've been trying to catch up on reviews during my lunch break but certain people can't stand to see me alone. Except when they decide they have to go and leave me alone, which honestly, I prefer.
It gives me time to write! And who knows maybe one day time to read.

Books I've recently finished:
 
A Midsummer Night's ScreamA Midsummer Night's Scream by R.L. Stine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It could have been a 5 but a lot of the time it was just there. It was my first R.L Stine and I really enjoyed it; the idea for it was pretty great. But the ending, and some of the characters, were kind of meh.


 
The Worst-Case Scenario Survival HandbookThe Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook by Joshua Piven
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I need to lay off the books that remind me of my lack of survival skills.



 
Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1)Frozen by Melissa de la Cruz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I feel so conflicted about this, it was interesting and I did enjoy it. But it was also kind of boring and left me unsure.
I did really like the characters though; if anything they're the reason I'd continue with the next book.

 
If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't)If You Ask Me by Betty White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars








Reading this week:
 
The 100 (The Hundred, #1)Beatles: Here, There, and Everywhere Eve of Chaos (Marked, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment