Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

2a

I should just open with this: I started Harry Potter last week. It's probably the only resolution I'll be keeping. Especially since it's really the only one I remember.

Other books read since my last update:


The 100 (The Hundred, #1)The 100 by Kass Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Better than the show.
I liked the dual time frames, showing where they are and how/why they got there. It really gives more to the characters.



 
Eve of Chaos (Marked, #3)Eve of Chaos by Sylvia Day
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is one of those books that I did and didn't like; which unfortunately has been happening frequently lately.
I originally liked the paranormal aspect of Sylvia Day's writing but now I think I should try out the plain romances.


 
Beatles: Here, There, and EverywhereBeatles: Here, There, and Everywhere by Nancy J. Hajeski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Last year was filled with The Beatles for me.

Full Review Soon


 
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I don't even know what to say about this other than I really enjoyed it.




Reading this week:
 
Rebel Queen Minders

Audiobooks:
The Beginning of Everything Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment