Thursday, February 12, 2015

Quotable Quotes: Valentine Edition



I probably shouldn't call this an "edition" since I'm only sharing the one quote unlike other years where I shared a collection.
That's probably why it took me a while to find a love quote I hadn't shared before.
And that can also be considered a reason as to why I'm only sharing the one quote.

But the main reason is that while working on some of my quote art (I should probably come up with a better name for what I do) people kept coming up behind me and going : "Aww" and looking at me with a look that seemed to ask "How high on love are you right now?"
And when I explained that I always mess around with quotes on my down time they just looked at me like I was trying to down play "my love."
So I finally decided screw them and have been working on a Friday the 13th styled poster instead.
 
Can you feel my love towards them right now?
 
Moving on; this week's quote:



Although I would like to prove that I did get something Valentine's related done before my mood on the subject was totally shot down.
My one card inspired by last week's "Song of the Moment." I did mention that I hoped to share it here.
 
 
 

I like to think this is what happens when I have too much spare time on my hands and am listening to musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment