Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment [2]

This is a new feature I'm starting where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

I've got three songs this week, one that has been on constant repeat, another that hit me the right way (that sounds weird) and one that represents this week.

First up my constant repeat of the last two weeks:
Miranda Lambert's Little Red Wagon

Those boots!

I've pretty much been waking up to this song for the last so many days.


Next: The song that hit me.
Sam Hunt's Take Your Time


What got me about this song is the opening line "I don't know if you were looking at me or not, You probably smile like that all the time."
I can not go out in public and smile for fear of random guys coming up to me and thinking that smile was just for them.
It's not, and if I was looking towards you it was probably because you were in my line of sight!

I sometimes consider just wearing a mask because I can't show any form of emotion on my face without someone pointing it out.

And the song that represents the week, and has also been on repeat now that I think of it:
What is this Feeling from Wicked:
 


Because I'm going to go see Wicked later this week for my birthday- which was three weeks ago.

2 comments:

  1. I don't listen to country music often but I'll definitely check out Miranda Lambert's song since I just love her husband LOL!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete