Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment

Alright so this is something that I've been wanting to do since last year, but never fully jumped in for one reason or another. And that's picking a song the represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.

Last year I maybe only had eight, which is actually more than I expected considering that the other half was mainly inspired by books. Of course of those eight songs two or three were in one post so in the end it's still so many moments.

You'd think for my first week officially trying this I'd have a song that works but, of course not.

Instead my picks are one that inspired me last week and one that made me smile.
First inspiring me:
It Takes Two from Hairspray.
 


And because I can not listen to this song with my cousin without one of us mentioning Nick Jonas:
 


Hopefully I'll be able to share where this inspiration led next week.
I listen to a lot of show tunes in class and every once in awhile they'll inspire me.

And the song that made me smile; because someone gave me a musical birthday card that played it:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment