Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
 

 
I've come to the conclusion that it's easier to pick favorite heroines than book boyfriends. But not by much.

I would say there will be a lot of repeat characters on this list but from the looks of it I don't think I've ever done this before.
That's not saying there won't be any repeats, especially since I've done a few favorite characters in general.
I say this because for some reason a lot of my favorites date back, well almost 10 years now.

 1) Rose, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
Honestly, she bugged me at times. But that's probably why she's a favorite. Not to mention that she's a fighter.

2) Kate, The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Another fighter.

3) Suze, The Mediator by Meg Cabot
Well now that I'm on a role with "the fighters."

4) Jess, When Lighting Strikes (that's just book one because I can't remember what they changed the series to) by Meg Cabot
Don't even know what to say. Ditto, ditto, ditto?

5) Jas, Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
This. This is the book that makes all my character lists!
Jas isn't as tough as the first 4 but she'd like to think she is. But who of us wouldn't?

6) Karou, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Like she's not on your list.

7) Mallory, Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
According to my review: Mallory is a great YA character. I love that she comes out a stronger person at the end. I've wanted so long to find a character like her.

And how cool is that name?

8) Lexi, Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki
I'm back to the fighters. But she's different in that she's a bit broken which makes her stronger when it comes to fighting.

9) Ismae, Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
Let's just finish this off.

10) Cassie, Cassie Scot: ParaNormal Detective by

1 comment:

  1. I actually haven't read any of the books you mentioned -- but Vampire Academy, The Goddess Test, Daughter of Smoke & Bone, and Grave Mercy are all on my TBR list! Really enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete