Tuesday, March 31, 2015

10 Books I Recently Added To My To-Be-Read List

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html

This list is a great reminder that I really need to stop adding books to my list; and my shelf. Especially since I don't even have shelves. I recently decided I was going to make some out of milk crates but failed to take into consideration that I don't even have space for a cup of milk. So it's turned into a very slow process.

Slow that I'll probably (hopefully) have space by the time I get these books:

1) Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally Normal Life by Melissa Joan Hart
How did I miss this one? And I mean literally. I knew she had a book coming out but completely missed it being published!

2)  Shimmy for Me: A California Belly Dance novella by DeAnna Cameron
I used to belly dance so I love the reminder. When I read DeAnna Cameron's other book, appropriately titled The Belly Dancer, it made me miss dancing so much that I can't resist any of her other books.

3) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Newly discovered YALLWEST author.

4) Pretty Little Liars 12-16 by Sara Shepard
My cousin let me borrow them, if it weren't for her I probably would have stopped at the eighth.

5) Pictorial History of Gone with the Wind by Gerald C. Gardner &  H.M. Gardner
I'm obsessed with Clark Gable Gone with the Wind.

6) Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
I normally try to avoid realistic fictions but this one sounds so good.

7) Day 21 by Kass Morgan
I recently finished The 100.
And another YALLWEST author!

8) Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
Because yeah.

9) Spelled by Betsy Schow
Have you seen that cover? 
Spelled

10) The Theory of Everything by Kari Luna
It came with a "For Fans of..." recommendation which I normally hate but decided to give it a chance. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice list!! Happy reading!! Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/ten-books-you-recently-added-to-your-to.html

    ReplyDelete