This list is a great reminder that I really need to stop adding books to my list; and my shelf. Especially since I don't even have shelves. I recently decided I was going to make some out of milk crates but failed to take into consideration that I don't even have space for a cup of milk. So it's turned into a very slow process.
Slow that I'll probably (hopefully) have space by the time I get these books:
1) Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally Normal Life by Melissa Joan Hart
How did I miss this one? And I mean literally. I knew she had a book coming out but completely missed it being published!
2) Shimmy for Me: A California Belly Dance novella by DeAnna Cameron
I used to belly dance so I love the reminder. When I read DeAnna Cameron's other book, appropriately titled The Belly Dancer, it made me miss dancing so much that I can't resist any of her other books.
3) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Newly discovered YALLWEST author.
4) Pretty Little Liars 12-16 by Sara Shepard
My cousin let me borrow them, if it weren't for her I probably would have stopped at the eighth.
5) Pictorial History of Gone with the Wind by Gerald C. Gardner & H.M. Gardner
I'm obsessed with
6) Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
I normally try to avoid realistic fictions but this one sounds so good.
7) Day 21 by Kass Morgan
I recently finished The 100.
And another YALLWEST author!
8) Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan
9) Spelled by Betsy Schow
Have you seen that cover?
10) The Theory of Everything by Kari Luna
It came with a "For Fans of..." recommendation which I normally hate but decided to give it a chance.