Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Song of the Moment (3)

Only three in and I already missed a post. What are you gonna do? Especially since I only post every two weeks.
Excuse: I'm been getting sick. Not far enough to call myself sick but far enough to feel totally out of it.
In case you didn't know being almost sick sucks a lot more than actually being sick. At what point do I freak out and go to the doctor? And what would I even say? "I've got a bug but it's not doing anything." Other than making it hard to inhale.

Sigh.

This week's song of the moment is one I discovered last week by Ringo Starr.


This is where I confess that I have never bothered looking up any of the Beatles after they went solo. Other than those few Paul McCartney songs that are always playing.
I recently read a biography on the group and I am pretty surprised that I never did even after that.

I instantly fell in love with this song, even more so when I realized all the songs referenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment