Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment [4]

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

This week's songs are two songs that have been on constant repeat, not by my own doing but Pandora's and the radio.

I probably could have picked a song to fit the last two weeks, one that could have probably tied into my thought-filled thought of a couple of weeks ago, or at least tie into the cause of my writing that post. And I probably could have found one to tie in to how I dealt with it all. But, honestly, I'm putting that all behind me.
Even though I'm sure at some point soon I'll have to deal with that all over again. At which point I will have more post ideas for my Thought-filled Thoughts.

Moving on:
The first song is Paul McCartney's Live and Let Die, which was mainly over-played by Pandora because of my last song post when I mentioned not paying too much attention to the Beatles after they went their separate ways.


I actually shared this song last year; but the David Garrett version which I could never get enough of.

At the time I said it "mellowed me out," I've since grown kind of immune to it, but then again haven't had a cause to mellow out as much.

And my other Pandora/radio repeat song:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment