Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten Books For Readers

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html

Let's just state for the record that I said Princess Diaries not Meg Cabot books; so it's not cheating if I add her other books.

And I add this disclaimer not even knowing what books I'm adding to this list so there might not even be other Meg Cabot books.

Reason for picking Princess Diaries, simply because I'm currently reading the latest book in the series. My original thought for this list was retellings but that felt vague and my choices would have been pretty obvious.


1) Fresh off the Boat by Melissa de la Cruz
Girl wishing her life was something else. Wait that's a good majority of us.
Both left me rolling my eyes thinking: Stop complaining! You're lives are fine, I'm the one sitting at home reading!
Not that I didn't enjoy it and now live by that choice.

2) Beauty Queens by Libba Brayenjoy.

3) Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt

4) How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean
Definitely.

5) Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
Honestly, given the choice of picking between the two I'd pick this book.
The main character is probably the total opposite of Mia, but she and all her friends are instant favorites. Much like all of Mia's crazy friends.

6) Tourist Trap by Emma Harrison
It's a really cute romance. One of the few that I genuinely

7) The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

8) Prom Impossible by Laura Pauling

9) Pie Girls by Lauren Clark

10) Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Bradshare

2 comments:

  1. Like your list of books!! Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-for-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Bad Kitty for a while. Got to get a copy for my to be read pile.

    ReplyDelete