Tuesday, April 21, 2015

4 Years Later

4 years ago today my first ever post went up. After a week of trying to come up with something to write.
Hence the blogoversery week.

And I still don't really know what to say.

One milestone I hit this year: I got myself a constant spammer. Hey constant spammer! You suck!
Any constant non-spamming commentators: You're awesome!

I'd like to hope that this one post is my new leaf, that after today my posts will be back to the way they've always been. And I'll be able to go back to my old habits, because I have missed this.

I have got something awesome coming up in the next month that I'm so looking forward to. I have no real plans for the summer so it's going to be really fun to see what I come up with, if anything because right now I'm just thinking of going back to the blog tours.


Total Posts Published: 779.
Total Book Reviews: 149. Yeah that's what happens when you only post 2 reviews a month. 3 at most.
Most Viewed Post: The Life and Death of a Series - Guest Post by Christine Amsden
Most Random Keyword Searches: hunger games book charms, (which would be awesome!), book charms (why do these lead to me? I want book charms I don't actually have any. Although I did recently find some charms that reminded me of the Princess Diaries.), peggy shippen portraits (this one actually makes sense since I had a guest post where the author of The Traitor's Wife, a book about Peggy Shippen, do a character portrait.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to four years of blogging!! I look forward to seeing what things you share with your readers in the future.

    Don't you just love spammers!?!? I've had a few of them pop on my blog too... A couple of them were pretty heinous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see what I come up with either. Trust me I'll be just as surprised.

      And spammers are really just the greatest, mine are usually as nonsensical as I am.

      Delete
  2. Happy 4 years, Diana! I hope you'll be blogging..and joining me for read-a-thons...for many years to come. :)

    Hope you're still with us for Spring into Horror this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete