Saturday, April 25, 2015

Meg-a-Readers 2015

Hey, hey, hey! Guess what's back!?
Like those never ending sequels.



Where we'll be celebrating a long awaited sequel!

Along with a new princess and her own journal!

When these books were announced, I did not hear about it until like the next day. For some reason the days major announcements are made just happen to be the days I don't go online.
But then when I heard my first thought, after oh my gods my 15 year-old self is super giddy right now- my adult self was also very excited actually- was next year's Meg-a-Readers is going to being amazing!

I can not believe it's barely been a year since these books were announced; I feel like I've been waiting forever.
(And I say this having received my copies a few months ago.)

What is Meg-a-Readers, you ask?
Created by Mandy (The Romance Bookie) and myself in 2012 Meg-a-Readers is a chance for bloggers to come together and celebrate all things Meg Cabot.

Bloggers can post their stories on how Meg came into their lives and forever changed it. A few have even shared about how Meg literally did come into their lives (meet and greets, you gotta love them!) There are plenty of reviews and a lot of other fun posts too.

Not only that but we celebrated her new releases in this year's case Royal Wedding, the 11th Princess Diaries! And From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess, her new Princess Diaries spin-off for younger readers. 


Plus there's also a few surprises! (cough, cough signed books from Meg)

This year it'll only be a month long celebration starting May 11 (so soon!) until June 12.


If you're a Meg Cabot fan than definitely join us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment