Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Song of the Moment [5]

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

This week's post is in honor of YALLWEST this past weekend.
Mainly because I completely forgot I was posting this week but I was (probably) totally planning on using a song sung by Tiger Beat.

Because one of those songs:



The Time Warp!
Which I happened to have been singing all last week. I had actually said if they sang it I would totally get up and dance it. But, of course, by the end of the day my back was hurting to a point where I could barely move.

I'm still trying to upload the video I took so we'll see if I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment