Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment [6]

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

Why haven't I made a badge for this yet?
Put that on my to do list.
Along with maybe bringing back the feature where I would go on about my "to do " list. It really only ever got two post a year maybe.

This week has three songs; one that I kept mentioning, one that I had on repeat and the other that kept playing on my phone today.

First off:



I've been mentioning this song a lot lately because I've been in a never ending conversation about not only living in "the Valley" but Reseda, so my go to argument has been Tom Petty sings about it.
I can't leave (not that I'm planning to any time soon) the opening lines of the song are practically about me! Minus the Jesus part.

My repeat song is:


Specially the musical version.
Which I did get to see a few years back, great show. Unfortunately the days surrounding my going to see it kind of sucked; I probably complained a little about it on here (April 2012 if you're curious) so remembering it is kind of awkward.

And my last song is also a musical, I added it on my phone yesterday and it played like 5 times today.

No comments:

Post a Comment