Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
Yay a "quotable" top ten!
I've mentioned more than multiple times that I love quotes; so much so that I feature one every two weeks.
At least I'd like to. it's been a while since I've kept on schedule with anything.
This list should make up for that though.


1) “if you wait for everything to be just right in your life, you'll never get any happiness. You have to fight for it. And the minute you start fighting for something, you've won. The end doesn't matter.”
― Kate Alcott, A Touch of Stardust

2) “I have to live if I want to be remembered.”
― Suzanne Young, A Need So Beautiful

3)  “The secret of happiness is freedom, the secret of freedom is courage.”
― Carrie Jones, Need

4) “If the time comes and your dream doesn't seem worth it, then maybe it was the wrong dream.”
― Aprilynne Pike, Spells

5) “Don't lose your cool; it's harder to get it together than to keep it together.”
― S.R. Johannes, Untraceable

6) “Never hold back...be sure to do what you want in life, say what you feel and never be afraid to be yourself. Fuck what everybody else thinks. You're living for you, not them.”
― J.A. Redmerski, The Edge of Never

7)  “a wish is a good place to start but then you have to get off your butt and make it happen.
― Suzanne Selfors, Saving Juliet

8) “You'll get through this. The way I see it, young women give mistakes too much power. It's not our mistakes that bring us down, but the guilt about our mistakes. It's the guilt that leads to more mistakes, bigger mistakes.”
― Ina Zajac, Please Pretty Lights

9) “The words that come after "I am" carry the weight of the universe.
The words that follow "I am" will define you. When a women tells herself, "I am powerful" then she is. Don't ever talk about yourself in negative terms because you are listening.”
― Ina Zajac, Please Pretty Lights

10) “After all, tomorrow is another day!”
― Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment