Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment [7]

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

This is both a normal post and a Meg-a Reader's post, because I'll be doing that a lot this next month.
First song is in honor of Fred Astaire's birthday earlier this week, a few people I follow posted some videos which led me to spend about an hour watching all that followed.
Literally could watch him dance all day.
 


I picked this song because I recently downloaded it and have been listening to it none stop. Plus it's a pretty great message.
A message I'll probably be needing a lot soon since I'm almost out of school and need to find out where I'm going from here.

Now for the Meg-a Readers song:
A couple of years ago during Meg-a Readers I picked the song Super Girl from the Princess Diaries movie because I said it described all of Meg Cabot's characters, so I wanted to find another song that fits all her amazing characters.
 

I actually picked this song last year for a book I was featuring, but it fits nicely here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment