Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Ten Books I Will Probably Never Read

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
I find this topic kind of funny because it reminded me of a topic from a few years ago, apparently my first top ten list, Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me. That was in 2011 and since then I've read 4 books on that list and downloaded another.

I guess I'm saying "never" is a bit much. I could make a list, and I think I actually have, of books I have every intention of reading and not get to them.

So this is a list of books I don't seem myself reading.

1) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
My cousin is really into realistic fiction, she's usually who I turn to when I want something in that genre, and according to her I can skip it.
Now I don't always listen to her and sometimes I end up really liking something that she didn't, or vise versa, but this one didn't appeal to me much.

2) A Game of Thrones by








5 comments:

  1. Nice list!! You picked a wide range of titles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one that made me sad was the Wolves of Mercy Falls entry on your list -- I adored that series. ♥ But then I can also see why people don't like them, and they were sort of my entry back into the YA realm, so I'm a bit biased there. I'm actually happy someone agreed with me about Throne of Glass, though! Maybe one of these days I'll give it another try...

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm a little sad to hear about Throne of Glass though! I haven't read the second or third one yet. But I plan on getting to them this summer. I hear they only get better as the series goes on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah sad about the Throne of Glass series, they get so much better! The first one's only okay, the second one was good and the third was freakin' amazing. You are not missing anything by skipping TFIOS. I don't think I'll ever read LOTR or GOT either though. I don't think Catcher in The Rye is for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just can't get into John Greens books and I am sad about it. Lord of the rings and game of thrones I would love to read but they are just too long. Lol.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete