Thursday, May 21, 2015

Write On Review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, it’s THREE days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, May 22nd through Sunday, May 24th. Let’s get those reviews done!
 
I can not remember the last time I joined a Review-a-thon. It's just been one of the many things I've been constantly putting off.
 
Although, thankfully I've managed to finally managed to catch up on all the reviews I fell behind on six months ago.
 
That being said; there are still a few books from October that need a review:

  1. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot. I should probably get to this one first.
  2. Three Nights With a Rockstar by Amber Lin I started a review for this one a few months ago, but I don't know what happened and I never finished.
  3. Day 21 by Kass Morgan
  4. The Beatles: Here, There and Everywhere by Nancy J. Hajeski



Update 5/25
I was so excited because I thought I wrote 3 reviews. Turns out I only wrote two and only one on my original list. I did start two so it's just a matter of finishing them up.
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Since it's only three I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get through them.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your review-a-thon over the next few days. This sounds like a fun blogging event to participate in, Unfortunately, I'm all caught up with my reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky you've kept up on your reviews. It's a great way to play catch-up. Especially for me these last few months I fell so behind.

      Delete
  3. Good luck! I'm joining in because I have quite a few books I want to review right now.

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You too.
      My problem is usually that I have more books I want to read for review than actually write reviews.

      Delete