Monday, June 15, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


I have one book I need to finish for review, but besides that I feel like I'm totally ready for whatever is the opposite of a reading slump.
Wow I can't believe I forgot the word.
Only other word that comes to mind in "binge" but that doesn't seem to work for me.

Oh well. My point is I'm so ready to read.
Especially since I've started my Summer Reading Challenge. (Shameless blog plug here.) COme check it out and join!

This month has probably had more books started than finished so I can only name two books I've finished.
 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride

Reading this week:
 
The Girl's Guide: Getting the hang of your whole complicated, unpredictable, impossibly amazing life A Letter to My Mom Spelled

No comments:

Post a Comment