Thursday, June 25, 2015

June Write on Review-a-thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, June 26th and Saturday, June 27th. Let’s get those reviews done!

I've either managed to get caught up in the reviews I've needed to write or I'm doing a really good job ignoring them. Especially since I haven't been writing any type of post lately.

Books I need to review:
  1. Day 21 by Kass Morgan
  2. The Beatles: Here, There and Everywhere by Nancy J. Hajeski
  3. The Girl's Guide: Getting the hang of your whole complicated, unpredictable, impossibly amazing life by Melissa Kirsch
  4. A Letter to My Mom by Lisa Erspamer

2 comments:

  1. A great manageable list you've got! Good luck and I hope you get them all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some good books there. Have a great review-a-thon!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete