I'm only listing the ones I've participated in, which may or may not have made picking easier.
1) Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time 10/11/11
Who doesn't want to go back to the beginning?
2) Books That Broke My Heart A Little 2/14/12
The fact that I didn't even make it to 10 on this one. I try to avoid heartbreakers, which is usually why when I find one it not only breaks my heart but shatters it.
3) Top Ten Books I'd Give A Song To 2/28/12
Definitely one of my top favorites. I think this is the only time I was able to pick songs so easily too.
4) Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books 5/8/12
I do love my quotes!
5) Top Ten Favorite Books This Year So Far 7/10/12
I look forward to this post every year. Especially when I read a really great book in February.
6) Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start 3/5/13
I love looking back on these and thinking, "Started and finished this series."
7) Covers I Wish I Could Redesign 11/12/13
I kind of want to be a cover designer.
8) Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For 2/25/14
I don't review a lot of the books I love so anyway to mention them.
10) Top 10 Things I Dislike and Like When It Comes To Romances In Books 2/10/15
I had too much fun with the dislikes. I'm not a big romance reader so this was probably a hard one for me.