Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics From the Past 5 Years

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
Apparently in the almost 4 years that I've been joining in these top ten list I haven't even hit 100.  Doing the math (which I really suck at) and considering that I don't join in weekly; I guess it does make sense but I'm still a little surprised.

I'm only listing the ones I've participated in, which may or may not have made picking easier.



1) Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time 10/11/11
Who doesn't want to go back to the beginning?

2) Books That Broke My Heart A Little 2/14/12
The fact that I didn't even make it to 10 on this one. I try to avoid heartbreakers, which is usually why when I find one it not only breaks my heart but shatters it.

3) Top Ten Books I'd Give A Song To 2/28/12
Definitely one of my top favorites. I think this is the only time I was able to pick songs so easily too.

4) Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books 5/8/12
I do love my quotes!

5) Top Ten Favorite Books This Year So Far 7/10/12
I look forward to this post every year. Especially when I read a really great book in February.

6) Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start 3/5/13
I love looking back on these and thinking, "Started and finished this series."

7) Covers I Wish I Could Redesign 11/12/13
I kind of want to be a cover designer.

8) Top Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For 2/25/14
I don't review a lot of the books I love so anyway to mention them.
 
9) Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want To Be For Halloween 10/28/14
Yay!

10) Top 10 Things I Dislike and Like When It Comes To Romances In Books 2/10/15
I had too much fun with the dislikes. I'm not a big romance reader so this was probably a hard one for me.

3 comments:

  1. Great list!! I had a tough time deciding which TTT posts I wanted for this week's theme. Did you have the same issue???

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-my-ten-favorite-top-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the hard part for me was mainly deciding to pick the topic itself or what my picks were.

      Delete
  2. Great choices! There are a number of these that I'd like to do. I haven't been doing TTT long enough to do this week's topic, so I just picked an old topic to do.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/top-ten-tuesday-10/

    ReplyDelete