Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Song of the Moment (10)

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

I've often mentioned that the only reason I fit into this era is because I can enjoy the past so much better. My point: I love old music, I can spend hours listening to music from the '20's to the 50's. So I've since been introduced to new artists who put their own mix on that style of music.

Which brings us to today's song that I have had stuck in my hear for I don't know how long:



It probably doesn't help that my mom gave me one of those solar power dolls that move when put in the light that looks a lot like these guys.

Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox is actually playing in my area tonight, but sadly I'll be missing it. Both because I don't know anyone willing to sit through it and I have tickets for something else next week.

And as a second choice, because I woke up singing it:

No comments:

Post a Comment