Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment (8)

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

Unless I miss/skip a week like I'll do.
This is both a normal post and a Meg-a Reader's post, but probably more normal than Meg-a-Reader.
Apparently my last post featured a Fred Astaire video, and I swear I'm not doing that on purpose but I've got another set of his.

I've got a reason though (and it's why it's part Meg-a-Reader): They're from the movie Royal Wedding. Which I watched while reading Meg Cabot's Royal Wedding, which came out today!
And I mean literally while I was reading.

Unfortunately I can't find one song, which really isn't that big a part of the musical but made me think it would be an appropriate fit. I did find the movie and synced it to that scene.

Of course the movie is famous for one particular dance scene so I had no problem finding this one:


I had a headache the first time I saw this, it did not help it.



These two are just so fun, and like I'm always saying you really can't find anything that compares.

No comments:

Post a Comment