Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
I'm going to use this post as a shameless plug for my Summer Reading Challenge and share the books I'll be reading for it.
So technically they are my top ten to read this summer.



1) Requiem by Lauren Oliver
One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year.

2) 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember.

3) Back to the Future by George Gipe (This is a novelization of the movie, but since I'm going to the 30th Anniversary screening I thought it'd be appropriate. Plus it's been on my shelf for almost two years.)
One Book From Your To Be Read List.

4) Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen
One Book You've Never Heard Of.

5) Hamlet by William Shakespeare
One Classic.

6) Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
One Book You Started But Never Finished.

7) The Heir Kiera Cass
One New Release.

8) Rapture Practice by Aaron Hartzler
One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre.

9) Hunted by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki
400+ Pages.

10) Crushed by Sara Shepard
Not a part of the challenge but I still need to read it.

There's ten categories in the challenge but one is a book recommended by a friend so I'm still looking for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment