Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I have two books that need to finish by the end of the week. So of course I've barely been reading much.
The last so many days have basically consisted of me sitting around thinking "You're not doing anything, you should be reading."

Unfortunately both books are so good that I can't even say it's because I'm not enjoying them.


Books read since last both:
 
Requiem (Delirium, #3)Requiem by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed it.





 
Alex (Delirium, #1.1)Alex by Lauren Oliver
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Alex!








Reading this week:
 
Center of Gravity Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #1) The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana! Popping over from Seasons of Reading blog. I'm currently reading Plastic Hearts by Lisa De Jong. I plan on starting a new book this coming Monday for the Read a thon.

    ReplyDelete