Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html
I'm going to need to get to the library soon. Unfortunately "soon" probably won't be for another two months or so. At least until I finish the books I set up for my summer challenge.

Now that I think of it I can't remember the last time I saw in a library. Definitely due for a visit.
And I'm kind of proud to say I haven't been buying too many... no matter how much I want to.
Really. Right now I'm thinking of switching over to another website to see what they have.
I promise I'll try to finish up here first.

Everything, Everything The Doctors Are In: The Essential and Unofficial Guide to Doctor Who's Greatest Time Lord Around the World in Eighty Days The Explorers Club It's Just a Jump to the Left The Water Nymph Past Imperfect: History According to the Movies Haunted Hollywood The Chronicles of Narnia (#1-7) Vampires of Manhattan (The New Blue Bloods Coven, #1)
1) Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Review copy.

2) The Doctors Are In by Graeme Burk
Review copy.

3) Around the World in Eighty Days by


4) The Explorers Club by
Audiobook from audiobooksync.com

Bought:
5) It's Just A Jump to the Left by Libba Bray
Anything by Libba Bray!

6) The Water Nymph by Michele Jaffe
Ditto Michele Jaffe, now that I think of it.

7) Past Imperfect by Mark Carnes
I'm a movie/history nerd.

8) Haunted Hollywood by Tom Ogden
I live in L.A and like I mentioned above I'm obsessed with it's stories.

9) The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis
My New Year's resolution this year was to read this series and Harry Potter, I'm still working through Harry Potter so I don't want to start this one just yet, but I found all seven in one book; so why not?

10) Vampires of Manhattan by Melissa de la Cruz
Goodreads First reads win.
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice list of books... I am curious about The Explorer's Club, so will have to check it out online.


    Here's my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/07/top-ten-tuesday-last-ten-books-that.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now would be a great time to check out The Explorers Club since it's currently a free audio download. This program is what got me started with audio books and I haven't looked back since.

      Delete