I noticed that it's been a month since I started this challenge so I decided to post an update on my progress.
So far I've read 2 out of 10 books.
And started 2 more but unfortunately lost them so had to get back on the waiting list to download them from the library.
The books I'm reading:
1. One Book Recommended By A Friend.
(still looking for recommendations for this one; so please help!)
2. One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year.
3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember.
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List.
5. One Book You've Never Heard Of.
Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen Currently Reading
6. One Classic.
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
7. One Book You Started But Never Finished.
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot
8. One New Release.
The Heir by Kiera Cass
9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre.
Rapture Practice by Aaron Hartzler
10. One Chunkster (400+ Pages).
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling*
Currently waiting to re-download from the library.
*I decided to make Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire my "Chunkster" read instead since I realized that most of the books I'll be reading are about the same length as my original pick Hunted by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki.
Challenge runs June 13 to September 13. I know the banner says 12 but might as well call it an even 3 months.
For more info, click on the banner.