Thursday, August 20, 2015

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap



A couple of weeks ago I was having somewhat of a 'blah" day, in the middle of a "{exasperated sigh}" week, and I thought to myself: "What might make things a little bit better? Books!"

Of course I wasn't in much of a mood to move to my computer to browse so I never did buy those books. But the next day, probably sometime after staring at my tiny overstuffed bookshelf in my tiny overstuffed bedroom and telling myself: "I don't really need more books",  I decided that instead of trying to pick which books I was going to get, despite everything I said, I was going to let someone else pick and instead do a little book shopping for someone else.


Enter Books 'n' Bloggers swap. Which I participated in back in January, so I went over to the site to see when the next swap would be and what was really perfect timing I saw it was right around the corner.

And here we are.


A few dates for anyone interested in joining:

Sign-Ups Close on August 24th, 2015
Partners Assigned by August 26th, 2015
Packages Ship by September 5th, 2015
Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes live on September 9th, 2015

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I signed up also! I love these swaps and surprising others with gifts always cheers me up too! Happy swapping! :)

    ReplyDelete