Sunday, September 20, 2015

September Write On Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. :) Join this month’s challenge here.


I've decided to start anew with my review schedule, as I write this I have no idea what that even means. But hopefully will have figured it out by the end of the week when this Review-a-thon starts.

I wasn't able to participate last month since I went away for the weekend for a wedding (at Disneyland. Fun.) but not that it would have made much of a difference because I've had some books on this list for months.

  1. The Beatles: Here, There and Everywhere by Nancy J. Hajeski  (I think I might have already started this one but I can't seem to finish it.)
  2. The Girl's Guide: Getting the hang of your whole complicated, unpredictable, impossibly amazing life by Melissa Kirsch
  3. Spelled by Betsy Schow
  4. Becoming a Jett Girl by Meghan Quinn
  5. The Doctors Are In by Graeme Burk
  6. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (Who is currently doing an event at the downtown library, which I just realized I missed.)

1 comment:

  1. You have quite the list going! Good luck on your review-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete