So ends my Sumer Reading Challenge.
I probably could have done a lot better.
A lot better.
Books I read:
1. One Book Recommended By A Friend.
2. One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year.
3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember.
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List.
5. One Book You've Never Heard Of.
Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen Still Currently Reading
6. One Classic.
7. One Book You Started But Never Finished.
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot Started but had to put on hold
8. One New Release.
The Heir by Kiera Cass
9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre.
Rapture Practice by Aaron Hartzler
10. One Chunkster (400+ Pages).
Halfway through I'd say that wasn't too bad. Especially considering that I did start two.