Sunday, September 13, 2015

Summer Reading Challenge End Post


So ends my Sumer Reading Challenge.

I probably could have done a lot better.
A lot better.

Books I read:

  1. One Book Recommended By A Friend.
-

2. One Book That Has Been Sitting On Your Shelf For Over A Year.
Requiem by Lauren Oliver       Read July 15

3. One Book You Read A Long Time Ago And Don't Remember.
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson     Read Aug. 16
 
4. One Book From Your To Be Read List.
Back to the Future by George Gipe (This is a novelization of the movie, but since I went to the 30th Anniversary screening I thought it'd be appropriate. Plus it's been on my shelf for almost two years.) Read June 20

5. One Book You've Never Heard Of.
Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen    Still Currently Reading

6. One Classic.
Hamlet by William Shakespeare           Read Aug. 9

7. One Book You Started But Never Finished.
Ransom My Heart by Meg Cabot        Started but had to put on hold

8. One New Release.
The Heir by Kiera Cass

9. One Book That Is Outside of Your Typical Genre.
Rapture Practice by Aaron Hartzler

10. One Chunkster (400+ Pages).
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling   Read July 29


Halfway through I'd say that wasn't too bad. Especially considering that I did start two.

No comments:

Post a Comment