Both a top ten list AND blog. I have a review due tomorrow so I kind of have to come back.
But it really is time to get back, I let myself get lazy the last couple of months, but now I am definitely feeling determined to do something.
I did this list back in 2012 and from the looks of it, only one series is carrying over.
Mainly because I gave up on the rest. Or am clearly not in a hurry to get to them.
1) Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. The "carryover;" although at the time it was probably only at eight books. I have four books to go my cousin let me borrow the last three so I need to find the one before those. She swaps with her friend a lot so they're both probably missing a few.
(I should mention; I let this cousin borrow a book almost a year ago and still haven't gotten it back, so I'm also kind of holding hers hostage.)
2) Harry Potter by J.K Rowling. Only two more to go!
I started the series this year as part of a New Year's resolution and it might become the first one I've ever accomplished.
3) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Have only read the first (twice), have the other two (Dreams of Gods and Monsters signed when it came out) but I keep putting them off. I keep saying I'll read them as soon as I finish the one I'm currently reading.
4) Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz. I keep saying I won't start any new series until I finish this one. I've probably started and finished a few series since. (Harry Potter being a perfect example.) My main reason is, simple, that I haven't gotten to them.
5) Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen. One more to go!
6) Flappers by Jillian Larkin. I went through a flapper phase awhile ago. Truth: it's a recurring "phase" so I'll get back to them.
7) Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. I've only read the first, and I like I said above on number four, I want to finish the series I'm more than halfway through before continuing new ones.
8) The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. Ditto, just read the first.
9) His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers. I had kind of hoped to had finished these by now, since I loved the first one so much.
10) Tempest by Julie Cross. I had just one left but was never able to get it.