Sunday, October 25, 2015

October Write On Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon

The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here.


My review process is pretty much turning into write one add two more.
I have no idea how much I'll actually be able to write but hopefully I'll be able to knock off at least the one
  1. The Girl's Guide: Getting the hang of your whole complicated, unpredictable, impossibly amazing life by Melissa Kirsch
  2. Spelled by Betsy Schow
  3. Becoming a Jett Girl by Meghan Quinn
  4. The Doctors Are In by Graeme Burk
  5. Keep Moving by Dick Van Dyke

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining, Diana! That first book sounds amazing, and I LOVE Dick Van Dyke! Good luck with your reviews!
    - Brittany @ Book Bumblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The first book was pretty great, I've been thinking of buying another copy, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review it.
      And yay! another Dick Van Dyke fan!

      Delete