Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Song of the Moment {13}

This is a feature I've started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.


I've been trying up to come up with a song for two hours.
That's not true I started thinking about it yesterday morning.
Although I'm pretty sure the thought came up sometime over the weekend.

I got nothing.
But the other day I was singing Once Upon a Dream, and since I was just looking at pictures from the wedding I went to at Disneyland I'll take that as a sign.

I'm going with this cover because I've been working on a Maleficent project this past couple of weeks.

And just because I can never not watch Fred and Ginger videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment