Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Song(s) of the Moment [14]

This is a feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.


This week's songs have been on repeat since maybe last Monday; so it was no question what I'd be sharing.
Which does make things so much easier.


 I couldn't not fall in love with this song, but what made me love it more was the background story. I don't even know why I decided to look up it's origin- clearly that's how much I liked it- but it turns out it's from a Charlie Chaplin movie which I thought was pretty awesome.
Me: any excuse to fall in love with something from the past.



Clearly I've been downloading new music lately.
In this song's case I just liked the story itself.


Bonus song:
Partially in honor of Halloween this weekend, partially because it fits my life at the moment because I'll be going to the Hollywood Bowl to see the movie "in concert" with Danny Elfman.


How awesome is this?
I don't know if I want to find someone to do that to my house or move next door to someone who does it to their's.

No comments:

Post a Comment