Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need to Watch


I have really sucked at keeping up with movies these last few years. I'm always saying it's like I woke up one day and just stopped genuinely caring.
About everything; not just movies.

When it comes to movies there have been so many (mainly book adaptions) that I would get excited for but never got the chance for one reason or another. Usually either because no one I know wants to go see them, when I mention going alone they feel obligated to go too so I say no because I don't want to force them (they will complain about it), or a lot of the time I just don't watch movies at home.

So those are my reasons for not having seen these movies yet.

1) If I Stay. Probably number one I want to see too.

2) Vampire Academy. I so wanted to opening weekend. I know a lot of people who saw and didn't like it (which is why I would have gone alone) but I still really want to watch it.

3) The Great Gatsby. It was on TV the other day! Only managed a few minutes, since I had no idea what scene it was. The new one obviously, although I tried watching an older version but didn't get very far in it either.

4) Divergent. I feel kind of bad about this one since I have a shirt for it I picked up at the book fair the year before it came out. I was looking forward to it at the time but then sometime in that year I became somewhat bitter towards the trilogy.
And not because of the way it ended.

5) The Fault In Our Stars. I'm yes and no on this one.

6) The Scorch Trials. I went to an advanced screening over the summer but didn't make it in, by like 5 people. I'd like to thank the lady behind me who mentioned forwarding the invitation to all her friends. She didn't get in either.

7) The Help

8) Speak

9) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I have and haven't seen this, every time I try watching someone comes along and just starts talking in front of the screen like I'm not there.
The last time I tried I had to listen to the stupidest conversion about what zombies looked like.

10) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: I was still really upset about not getting to watch Half Blood Prince that I didn't even bother.
Although I was taken to see part 2.

3 comments:

  1. I still want to see The Fault in Our Stars even though the book had me crying my eyes out in various scenes!

    Here's my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-book-to-movie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to see Scorch Trials!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize there was a movie adaptation of Speak until very recently. I'll have to watch it!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete