Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Song of the Moment [16]

This is a feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

I will have a banner for this in the new year.
Fingers crossed.

I didn't share any Christmas music last year so I feel like I can have a repeat of a song I shared two years ago.
It's one of my favorites.


Plus I have a really bad habit of letting my thoughts drift to the negative so at the moment visions of my entire family attacking me dance in my head.
Attacking might be too harsh, maybe verbally knocking me down?

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned having to do the family Christmas gift, well looking at it now I can't help but think I'm going to get a few negative comments.
I would love to say it's all just me letting bad thoughts invade my mind, but really something has to inspire them, right?
Why would I think them if they weren't possible?

My point for the story is I might end up with a Blue Christmas.

Sorry that's a bit of a downer, so my second favorite Christmas song, and not just because I love penguins:

No comments:

Post a Comment