Monday, January 18, 2016

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon

Current chair status: Still none.
Earlier this month I gave a whole explaination about my lack of chair, and how I won't be using my computer as much.
Great news for a designer and photo editor right?

It's been a little more than a month since my chair broke and at the end of the week it'll be a month since I gave up on the replacement folding chair I had started using that hurt my back just by thinking of it. According to the email the new chair I ordered should be delivered sometime between January 20 (this Wednesday!) or February 2. So with my luck I won't be officially back until Valentine's day.

I've mainly been posting reviews from an old laptop; but it really isn't the same.
As great as the idea of writing in bed sounds, end of the day not so much.

I'd have hoped less computer time would mean more book time but of course not.

That's where this read-a-thon comes in. It's basically a "I can't do anything else" move.

Plus I have a couple of ARCs I need to get to.

The Secrets of Lizzie Borden Remembrance (The Mediator, #7)

I'll probably be focusing on The Secrets of Lizzie Borden more since I want to spend my birthday next week with Suze Simon from Remembrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment