Tuesday, February 23, 2016

5 Books I Enjoyed Recently That Weren't My Typical Type

I can't remember what the last time I did this was. It's been months I can tell you that. And I have to say I've missed it.
I read a lot of non-fiction books last year, which isn't usually my top choice genre. That being said when I do read non-fiction, much like when I read any genre, it's all over the place.
The only thing these five books have in common is that they're all non-fiction. Other than that they're memoirs, poems (about people or real events) and self-help books.

Links lead to my reviews.

1) Keep Moving: And Other Tips and Truths About Aging by Dick Van Dyke.

2) October Mourning: A Song for Matthew Shepard by Lesléa Newman

3) The Girl's Guide: Getting the hang of your whole complicated, unpredictable, impossibly amazing life by Melissa Kirsch

4) Dark Sparkler by Amber Tamblyn

5) How to Get Dressed: A Costume Designer's Secrets for Making Your Clothes Look, Fit, and Feel Amazing by Alison Freer

No comments:

Post a Comment