Thursday, February 25, 2016

February Write On Review-a-Thon

Write On Review-a-Thon
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 1 – if you write a review, you’re in. Join this month’s challenge here


I have not officially done this since October. I say officially since sometime last month I took the day and wrote almost all the reviews I needed to.
Of course now some how they've managed to catch up to me again.

  1. Spelled by Betsy Schow (Started writing one but never finished.)
  2. Vignettes & Petit Fleurs by Louis Caiola
  3. The Secrets of Lizzie Borden by Brandy Purdy
  4. Snoopy: Party Animal by Charles Schulz  
  5. Design the Life You Love by Ayse Birsel

No comments:

Post a Comment