Monday, February 22, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

It has been so long since I've done one of these posts that I didn't even know it had changed host sites!
I did not get that change of address notice.

I've not only been a bad blogger but a bad blog follower.

But we're here now. And hopefully I'll get back to doing these more often. It's going to be pretty hard to get back in the habit after my two month break from my desk.
Unwilling break in case you hadn't heard.

It would have been great reading time, but I can't say if there was much of a difference. I doubt it

Books I've finished:

Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion, #3)Queen by Aimee Carter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved it.





1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die1001 Paintings You Must See Before You Die by Stephen Farthing
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I figured since I'm an artist who never actually did the whole art school thing I should try and at least fake it.




Reading this week:

Deadly (Pretty Little Liars #14) The Mother Road

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but they sound good! Hope you have a good reading week! Here's mine: <a href="http://juliesreadingroom.blogspot.com/2016/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-6.html>Monday!</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you're taking suggestions may I recommend, if you like dystopias, trying the Pawn trilogy? (Queen is the third).

      Delete
  2. Welcome in again Diana. Sheila at Book Journey had a very upsetting year last year with the loss of her son. So she asked me to take on the meme. Always a place to add to the TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I 'm sorry to hear that, I kind of had to take a step back from blogs for a few months so I've had no idea what's going on.
      Glad to see it has a new home though.

      Delete
  3. ENJOY your books and the rest of your reading week.

    Deadly looks good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Deadly is actually turning out to be pretty good, both books are actually.

      Delete