Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Five Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About


I don't know why I don't talk more about the books I love on here. To be fair I guess in the last year or so I've barely managed to talk about the books I'm reading in general. I wish I could review all the books I read, and especially the ones I love, on here but I also feel like some are better left unreviewed. At least on here, I'll probably post a quick "I LOVED it!" on Goodreads.

So, five (I've been having trouble making it to ten lately) books I love but haven't really talked about...
(I'm looking down my list and actually seeing a lot that I've reviewed on here.)

1) The Diviners by Libba Bray.
I can't not make a list of books I love and not mention Libba Bray! The Diviners is so much fun and so creepy! There's just so much to love about it.
And it's sequel.

2) A Great and Terrible Beauty (The Gemma Doyle trilogy) by Libba Bray
Now that I've mentioned Libba Bray I might as well keep going. This November will be ten years since I first started reading them, and I can honestly say that it's one of those few moments in my reading history that completely changed me.

3) And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Probably the one that reintroduced me to my love of mysteries.

4) Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
The one that reintroduced me to my love of ancient history. And all things Cleopatra,

5) The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
I don't even know how to express my love for this one.

6-10 Basically anything Meg Cabot has written. Although that might be cheating because I know I've talked about them... just not recently.

4 comments:

  1. Nice picks for this week! And Then There Were None also made my TTT post this week too.

    Here's a link to my TTT for this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/ten-books-i-really-love-but-feel-like-i.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I had kind of forgotten about And Then There Were None, but saw the mini-series the other day and remembered how much I enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Haha 6-10 should have been on my list too! Read all the Meg Cabot books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      I'm pretty sure there's one book of hers that I haven't read yet, but really at the end of the day she's still my go-to when I talk books.

      Delete