Monday, March 7, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

I've kind of slowed down on my reading this week. Even so, I keep looking at my books and thinking "Yeah I'll be done with you by the weekend."

That's probably one of my bad habits I get so determined with a book, I decide that most everything else can wait.
Then, of course, I feel bad for procrastinating.
And then I read some more.
I'll break that habit as soon as I finish this book.


A promise I've been making for years.
But that's probably best saved for another post.


What I've read since my last post:

Deadly (Pretty Little Liars #14)Deadly by Sara Shepard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Out of 14 books this is the first in the series that I've given 5 stars to.
Something actually happens in this one!




Toxic (Pretty Little Liars, #15)Toxic by Sara Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.





The Mother RoadThe Mother Road by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REVIEW SOON (hopefully)

As soon as I finish whatever else I feel I need to do.





Reading this week:
Vicious (Pretty Little Liars, #16)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete