Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

I can always tell if I'm hungry while writing these posts because instead of saying "What are you reading?" I say "What are you eating?"
That does sound like an interesting post idea.
Well semi-interesting; why do people feel the need to post pictures of what they're eating?

I personally would rather know what you're reading.

Books read since my last post:


Vicious (Pretty Little Liars, #16)Vicious by Sara Shepard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My thoughts after reading book 1 five years ago:
My only problem: it's eight books!

My thoughts after reading book 7 three years ago:
These 8 books probably could have been slimmed down to maybe 4 larger books.

My thoughts after reading book 12 one year ago:
Dear me 5 years ago who said I didn't want to be reading these into my mid-twenties... I am sorry.

My thoughts after reading book 15 last week:
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

My thoughts after reading book 16:
How cute was I five years ago: "It's eight books! I am not going to be eagerly reading these when I'm 26.

I stopped after book 4, boredom got me to read 5 through 8, and while reading these last three I've been trying to figure out what got me to start number 9.
As ridiculous as they are they're still pretty entertaining.



Story of a GirlStory of a Girl by Sara Zarr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not much really happens. It just does.

I'm sure that makes no sense.




Books I'm reading this week:
The Chronicles of Narnia (#1-7)

It's all seven in The Chronicles of Narnia; currently on The Magician's Nephew.
I'm pretty sure thanks to this one it'll be a while before I finish anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting cover on Viscious.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Favorite thing about that series: They never changed the idea behind cover design.

      Delete