Thursday, March 24, 2016

Song of the Moment {Book Edition}

This is a feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.


This is actually a special Song of the Moment inspired by the book I'm reviewing tomorrow The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn (yesterday I posted some of my favorite quotes).
I've decided to do special countdowns to reviews when I can and I have to admit I'm kind of phoning it in on this one since it takes place on Route 66 so really it was handed to me.



I also mentioned my hopes of one day driving that road last Friday.

And because that's where it ends (technically begins; but in the story ends).

No comments:

Post a Comment