Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Song(s) of the Moment {3/1}

This is a feature I started where I pick a song that represents the week, day or month; that fits with a moment I recently had. Or that's been on repeat.
Since very little happens to me on a weekly basis I only post every two weeks.

Look, look, look!
I finally made a banner!
(The fact that it took me almost a year is the reason that, as a designer, I have to charge by the project and not hour.)

Long ago I complained about all the "potential employers*" I gave my number to and how only one kept calling me to tell me that he missed me, which had me wondering why I hadn't blocked his number.
I didn't block his number so naturally he called again. I'm not sure what bugs me more. that he calls me Diane or that he assumes that there was actual flirting going on between us. I was just being nice and trying not to voice the opinion that accompanies the "You are such a dumbass" look he would constantly pull out of me.
Apparently that look was misinterpreted as "You are so hot! I want you!"

I once saw him try to pull the same "smooth moves" on an 18 year old girl, who later referred to him as the 'weird old guy," so I know I'm not the only one bugged by the "old guy" trying to feel young again.
Creepiest part: He was constantly asking my age then would tell me I look half that (which apparently gives him the go ahead to knock out ten years off his age) maybe I'm overthinking it but by telling me I look like a young teenager and the constant "flirting" I'm tempted to ask how that adds up to him.

I've also been tempted to tell him that I hope one day his daughter meets someone just like him.


On to my point while he was on my mind a couple of songs started playing that made me think, if I had to pick one for him.


Of course I'm sure if he had to pick:




To quickly get off this bleh subject two more just because.
I've had this one on repeat all week.

And one totally random flashback that just popped into my head the other night as I was going to bed.




*(Apparently that's also the first where I dropped hints of Orimis).

No comments:

Post a Comment